Wednesday, January 31, 2007

People Poem

He was fresh cut, walking through the school - seemed to be on a mission using his number one tool
He was with paper and pen, peering around, tapping on people's shoulders, pointing, asking questions. Is he with the school newspaper? Yearbook? As i watch i feel like a stalker, i could even hear his ipod, hangin around his neck - blasting simple plan, then i see the look.
He was startling with eyes of the blue sky, keeping the stars from tumbling down.
He was in faded Levi's, spreading the "spring clean" laundry smell through out the room.

3 comments:

char said...

i like this poem. it really does make me think of patrick. my favorite part is the beginning, the walking through school using his number one tool part. i like it because it stumps me with the number one tool part cause i keep trying to figure out what it is. i think you did a really good job and i would give you a gold star!

*JoRdaN* said...

I really like the descriptions you used in this poem. My favorite part was when you said something about his blue eyes keeping the stars from tumbling down...I thought that was very creative!

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should have more info then it has.